Chocolate! Yum! Today on my blog.. Brookside's Dark Chocolate Clusters in Berry Medley Flavor! Have you tried these yet??
These clusters are a must try! I paired these dark chocolate pieces of heaven with raw almonds. Oh so good! When biting into the clusters, you not only taste the chocolate, you taste the sweet but bitter berries, too! With a multigrain crunch! Ingredients include: raspberries, blueberries, cranberries, apples, pomegranate, multigrain and dark chocolate. These clusters can be added to a homemade trail mix, or pair them with your favorite wine! A great, healthy snack!
A yummy trail mix recipe:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups toasted oat cereal rings
- 2 cups bite-size crisp rice squares cereal
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup (7-oz. pkg.) BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai & Blueberry flavors, BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Pomegranate flavor, BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Goji & Raspberry flavors or BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters Berry Medley
- Heat oven to 250°F.
- Place butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds or until melted; stir in cocoa and sugar. Add cereals and almonds; stir until evenly coated. Pour mixture into 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely; stir in candy pieces. Store in tightly covered container in cool, dry place. Makes about 6 cups snack mix.