Hello all! Even though its freezing in Maryland, we are grilling! Om nom to some steak and grilled chicken. But, before we cook, we must clean. And by cleaning, I mean with an awesome grill brush! Check it out!
The Secret to Cleaning Your Grill Quickly, Easily and Cheaply!
- Flimsy shaft bends under pressure..
- Bristles quickly flatten down and gum up with grease..
- Leaves scratch mark on your delicate porcelain coated grates..
- Burn hands when cleaning because the handle's too short..
- Can't clean between the rods and along the sides..
All these issues can be avoided!
The Best Grill Brush on The Market:
- Strong plastic reinforced twisted wire shaft that will not bend under pressure
- Stiff stainless steel bristles than won't flatten - much stiffer than brass
- Safe for use with porcelain coated grills grates. Won't scratch your Weber grill
- Long handle (18"): perfect length to keep your hand away from the heat without losing pressure and control
- Innovative spiral bristle design allows you to easily clean edges, corners and deep between the grates
Product Features: - 18 inches long
- Stainless steel bristles
- Heavy duty
- Safe for all grill types
- Bonus ebook included
So what's so good about the spiral design?
This grill brush is cool. I love the long handle. My hands did not get burned while cleaning the grates (I like cleaning them when they're hot). Nice and study handle that did not bend while being used.
The bristles in most brushes point in the same direction. This means they can only be held horizontally. With the Alpha Grillers brush, bristles point in all directions so you can hold it at any angle and easily clean all parts of the grate. The bristles really get those grates clean! Without a lot of effort!
Purchase on Amazon | $11.97