Welcome to A Sampling Bee! Today, I share with you Nello's Biodynamic Marinara Sauce! Nello’s Biodynamic Marinara is the first ever U.S-grown, U.S.-crafted Biodynamic® jarred tomato sauce on the market, created from Heirloom tomatoes, Genovese basil, and Italian purple garlic grown on family-owned Whitted Bowers Farm. I chose to make Stuffed Cabbage using this one of a kind sauce. This Stuffed Cabbage recipe is super easy and delicious! The Stuffed Cabbage and the Biodynamic Marinara paired perfectly together! Recipe below :)
Stuffed Cabbage Featuring Nello's Biodynamic Marinara Sauce Recipe
12 Cabbage leaves
1 lb ground beef
1 cup cooked rice
1 jar Nello's Biodynamic Marinara Sauce
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped green pepper
1. Cover cabbage leaves with boiling water. Let stand until leaves are limp. Drain.
2. Mix beef, rice, garlic, salt, pepper, onions and green pepper.
3. Put 1/3 cup in each leaf; roll, tucking in the sides.
4. Place rolled cabbages into a baking dish. I added a little bit of sauce to the bottom of the baking dish.
5. Cover rolled cabbages with Nello's Biodynamic Marinara Sauce. Add parmesan cheese if desired.
6. Cover and bake at 350* for 45 minutes.
7. Serve with a delicious salad or bread and enjoy!
Nello's Biodynamic Marinara Sauce is delicious! It's like nothing I've ever tasted before. This sauce is all natural an does not contain any yucky ingredients. All of the ingredients are from the U.S. Nello's Biodynamic Marinara is the perfect sauce for every meal. Use it on chicken, pork, steak, fish and of course pasta. Nello has sure made history with this sauce! I can't wait to see what Nello comes up with next! Visit Nellos website to learn more!
I love my job as a mombassador for Nello's! Sauces sent to me to review and create awesome recipes! Stay tuned for a special recipe featuring the "dadbassador" in our house!