This baking mat slips right onto your cookie sheet. There is no need for you to use baking sprays or oils. Which is much healthier :) One side of this mat is slightly tacky so it will not slide or shift while preparing food, or while in use taking pans in and out of the oven. Culinary Corner will make cooking and clean up in your kitchen easier and faster with these Baking Mats. These mats will not absorb odors or stain and are approved for washing in the dish washer; however the non stick mat can easily be cleaned with soap and water and left to air dry on your kitchen counter.
Additionally, they are FDA approved silicone and made from the best materials and were tested by professionals and everyday people to ensure quality. Knives and other sharp utensils can damage these mats so use them with care. Culinary Corner offers a 100% satisfaction GUARANTEED. Baking mats are a great way to achieve better results especially with all your time and effort that you put in with all the daily cooking and cleanup done in your kitchen.
I know you won't believe me when I say this, but, this was my first time ever using a baking mat. Yes, I know, that's crazy. But it's true! Now that I have used one(finally) I will never bake without a baking mat again! The cookies slid right off of the baking mat. Most of the time, they get stuck on the tray and I end up breaking most of them. I highly recommend these baking mats! I wish I had at least 6 more of them! They clean nicely and I haven't had any trouble with them staining.
Vanilla Pudding Cookies with Sprinkles
3/4 cup of butter
1 egg, 1 egg yolk
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups flour
1 (3.5)oz packet of instant vanilla pudding
1/2 cup of your favorite sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with Culinary Corner's Baking Mat. Set aside.
2. In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment beat the butter and sugar on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add in the egg, vanilla, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
3. Next mix in the pudding mix for 30 seconds.
4. Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour, mixing until just combined.
5. Finally add in the sprinkles and mix until incorporated evenly.
6. Using a medium (2 tablespoon) sized cookie scoop drop dough onto the prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cookies are almost set. Don't over-bake if you want super soft soft cookies.
7. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
(Makes 24 cookies)
Not it's time for a GIVEAWAY! One winner will win one of these Baking Mats from Culinary Corner! US only, please :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*I received this baking mat in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. Always!