Hi! Welcome to A Sampling Bee. Today, I share with you Graze! Graze is a snack subscription box that allows you to snack on healthy goodies. When you sign up to Graze, you’ll be automatically signed up to receive a box either every week or every two weeks depending on where you are based in the US. Boxes are delivered Monday to Saturday, every day of the year the USPS delivers mail. Drop the chips and get yourself a weekly subscription to this awesome, yummy box!
Graze was started by seven friends. They were tired of snacking on the same ole candy and chips. They invented Graze because they wanted something healthier to snack on. The team on seven friends quit their jobs and started the company that now has developed over 100 delicious snacks.
With millions of snack combinations including fruit, wholesome treats and dips & dippers, there is a snack for everyone. Graze is always inventing new items which means you'll always be snacking on something different. There are several different boxes to choose from. Some of those include:
- 8 snack variety box
- sweet treat box
- breakfast box
- carb count box
- flapjack box
- sugar count box
My Graze box contained 8 snacks:
- Protein Cashew Kick- Chili lime cashews, spicy chickpeas & garlic sesame sticks
- Snickerdoodle Dip- with cinnamon pretzel sticks
- Honeycomb Almond Granola- oat & barley granola, chocolate coated honeycomb & soya protein crispies
- Triple Berry Smoothie- mini strawberries, blueberries, cranberries & chewy banana slices
- Apple Crumble- soft apple pieces, raisins & honey almonds
- Italian Herb Focaccia- basil breadsticks, rosemary crostini, roasted pumpkin seeds & smoked almonds
- Creamy Ranch Kern Pops- creamy ranch popped corn kernels
- Cocoa & Vanilla Protein Flapjack- rustic rolled oat flapjack with mixed seeds
Graze is one of my favorite subscription boxes. The snacks are delicious and flavorful. The size of the individually packaged snacks is perfect to satisfy a craving. In the box, there were salty snacks and sweet snacks. A few of them, including the cocoa & vanilla flapjacks, were perfect for breakfast. The snickerdoodle dip was great for an afternoon snack. The honeycomb almond granola makes the perfect topping for yogurt. I added some of the triple berry smoothie to my cereal.
Out of all of the snacks, my two favorites are the Italian herb focaccia and the protein cashew kick. Both of these snacks were amazing! I know that these snacks are portion controlled, but I wanted more of these two! My family and I enjoyed every one of these treats.
Graze's snacks aren't your ordinary snacks. These are much healthier and tastier. They are snacks that you can't find anywhere else and they are made with love! I highly recommend this subscription box!
I received a Graze subscription box in order to create this review. All opinions are my own. Always!
Sign up for Graze HERE | $11.99